- Cellulosic Biofuels July, 2008.
Short, bare bones look into the current state of Cellulosic plants. The 4 Page Report was published by the Environmental and Energy Study Institute and outlines federal and state money that has gone to cellulosic development along with some influential state policies.
- Biofuels – At What Cost? (PDF)
by Doug Koplow, October 2006
Government support for ethanol and biodiesel in the United States. This is an excellent in depth look into the economic costs of biofuels. You can find a brief summary here.
- The Race for Ethanol Subsidies: Taxpayers Come in Last Again (One Page)
[Expanded version - four pages]
by the Taxpayers for Common Sense, Fall 2006
"Instead of supporting the traditional American farmer and reducing our oil demands, ethanol subsidies are a corporate handout to big agribusiness disguised as fuel innovation."
- Other Taxpayers for Common Sense Resources
- Farm Subsidy Database by the Environmental Working Group
- Give Green, Go Yellow
By Tom Philpott, 6 Dec 2006
How cash and corporate pressure pushed ethanol to the forefront.